Why Choose LTS?
While many consulting firms offer one-time solutions and then walk away, LTS has a different model. We train, coach, and mentor your organization through a combination of in-person and online training. We build your organization's internal capacity to create a Lean management system to support continuous quality improvement.
This involves a model of "diminishing mentorship" so that each time an improvement project is implemented; your internal assets become more and more competent at using the methodology, and thus dependence on the consultant is less and less. Eventually, your organization's internal capacity for the Lean Six Sigma methodology will be sufficient to continuously improve, without the use of outside expertise.
Within four months our model will:
- Allow trained Yellow belts and Improvement Facilitators to independently run a process improvement event
- Target project outcomes at a 50% improvement from baseline and typically achieve this
- Empower the team
- Gain the engagement of the department that is part of the change
- Embed an infrastructure and easy to use model in the organization
- Achieve re-deployable time savings from the improvements - real savings that mean real changes
- Alter the organization with culture shift the staff can "feel"
LTS can help your organization achieve superior results and identify the value that is often hidden by "waste" that occurs in processes. By identifying this value and re-organizing your systems or processes, your organization can then unlock the hidden potential in your staff and your systems to accomplish more output with the same input.
Our training is achieved through a Blended Learning Model that is based on the principles of adult learning and designed to increase the capability of Lean Six Sigma practitioners by integrating multiple delivery modes and learning activities – generally a mix of e‐Learning, classroom exercises, mentoring and project based applications.
Well-designed Blended Learning combines complementary learning activities to attain a defined level of subject matter mastery. A Blended Learning model uses different learning modes, designed to appeal to different learning styles, is based on adult learning principles and is engineered to meet requirements of effectiveness, cost and flexibility.